2nd World Vaping Day :- Thursday, September 19th, 2013
A whole week of activities – Monday 16th through Sunday 22nd
Get ready! Get active!
New stuff coming soon…
We can all take part because there is something everyone/anyone can do. Ideas so far range from contacting your local radio station to talk about e-cigarettes, to just going to the local plaza at luchtime, vaping, and handing out cards to people who may be interested.
Do something! We all need to get involved because above all else, right now, we need numbers: lots more people to join the voices raised against commercial vested interests who want to take away our right to vape. Without the huge sums of money they have, all we have is our collective voice. Let’s use it.
Ideas for events and action
- Contact your local radio station and tell them about the Day
- Contact your local newspaper and tell them about the Day
- Download the A5 flyer we’ll have soon, print it, and hand it out
- Take some flyers to your doctor’s office
- Print the Health Info flyer and take to your doctor’s office
- Print off some of our Drop Cards to had out
- Take some flyers to your local pub
- Take some flyers to your local newspaper office
- Go to the local plaza, vape, and hand out flyers
- Organize a vapemeet at a local pub or diner (get management permission first)
You can see what happened on the day in 2012, next year will be better still!
2012 vapemeets were on our Google Maps page: http://g.co/maps/njr9p
The World Vaping Day Events Page on Facebook will be eclipsed in 2013 – bet on it!
Tell everyone your ideas in the Comments below!!